Tuesday, November 03, 2009

long time between posts

Two thousand and nine has been a shit year. Never mind the fires and the floods, earth quakes, the insurgents and their improvised explosives, I turned thirty. Abandoned by the rest of my siblings (who've gone off to enjoy their exciting lives) I've had stick around Melbourne to look after my mother. Having to put off returning to Chile and Julio and South American adventure. I've had to move out of my home because of a dickhead house mate who was petty and aggressive and had issues with my sexuality. I'm now living alone. I've had one of my best friends misread an sms I wrote and decide that I was killing myself. To make matters worse the Optus network died and he couldn't call. He thought I'd switched my phone off. He was soooo angry when I tried to explain the misunderstanding. He told me he was tired of my games and I told him to fuck off.

Despite all of this and yes I am really thirty, I am feeling positive, I am feeling good. I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends, to living alone with my own crazy thoughts and writing again. Here's to thirty and cheers to that.

2 comments:

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

wow, that sucks. I'm sorry man.

g-man said...

thanks for the sympathy. my last day in that house involved a bikie drug dealer making threats to fuck us all up. two other housemates and myself barackaded ourselves in their room. fun and games