Saturday, December 24, 2005

letter to the editor

The existence of multiple universes that run parallel to that of our own throws up some interesting and deeply troubling moral dilemmas for us as a society. If for example I was to meet an alternate g-man because of… say a transporter accident, would it then be wrong, nay reprehensible of me, given the right set of circumstances to have sex with myself. If churches and secular moralists alike wish to stay relevant in this day and age of bioneural computer circuitry and Alcubierre drives they need to start contemplating these important issues.

Might such an act for instance be considered incest, comparable with sleeping with a member of my own immediate family? Or might it be considered closer to a some form of existentialist masturbation similar to jerking off in front of a mirror?

In fact I can think of a few people who would jump at an opportunity to go fuck themselves… but me? Well… to be honest, I think I have better standards.

3 comments:

Dack Davros said...

Dude!! I'd fuck myself in a second! Totally.

"To fuck oneself, with passion and lust.

Show no hesitation.

To do so is right, fair and just.

One needs no justification."

richardwatts said...

I'd be to worried about what I was thinking about myself to actually have sex with myself, if I met parallel-universe me.

g-man said...

Worse if I met myself from a parallel-universe where I was good-looking and extroverted... my other me wouldn't even go for a drunken grope in some darkened corner. I'd be all like "I've just been blanked by myself," as I walk by me. Even I'm too good for myself... geez!