Sunday, May 21, 2006

quote of the day

Walking down the steps into missinglink today, searching for Wheat album I couldn't find at JB I stumbled on an instore performance by grind band Fuck... I'm dead. Surrounded by a sea of black metal t-shirts and long unkept hair I stuck around and listened to a few songs, when lead singer Jay Jones said to the crowd "if you don't like someone, set them on fucking fire." Take of this what you will... but I shook my head and left the store, suffice to say I didn't get my CD.

3 comments:

Drama in Action said...

I felt I needed to comment on this post, but what the hell do you say?

Dack Davros said...

Just say no.

g-man said...

che boludos, I know what you both mean... but rest assured I now own my wheat CD... got it second hand (at collecters corner) for $15. jajajaja